Thursday, January 06, 2005

Getting Started

So I get an e-mail from Mark with a link to his new blog. looks pretty cool, and kinda fun. He talks me into giving it a try. So what the heck here it is. Really don't know where I'm going with this whole thing. Probably mostly just random ramblings, comments on life and stupidity. Might give me something fun to do with my time off anyway. I probably ought to get off my butt and put my time to good use. maybe clean the house, or go shovel the snow that they said was going to come 2 weeks ago. Oh yeah and it was supposed to snow for the next 3 days straight. Wish I could get paid to just guess about what I need to know. And no one cares if you are wrong. It's absolutely useless to actually use the weather man predictions to plan anything. The only time they ever get it right is in the middle of the summer when it is sunny, and has been for a month. then they usually manage to tell you today is going to be sunny. But only if they have the guts to look outside first. Enough of that. Probably generally the kind of things you will get from my blog. I'm sure things will change, and I will get better as time goes along. but for now this is what you get. Hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back before too long. SMILE! and MAKE IT A GREAT DAy!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Mark N. said...

Just want to be the first to post on your web site. I really like the phot deal. This way I can load pictures from my camera for friends and family to read... BLOG ON.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home