Saturday, January 08, 2005

Here we go again

Once again the weather men are wrong about the weather. Go figure. We gat a little bit of snow last night with a lot of wind, and cold temps. Today it is cloudy, but still no snow. In fact everything that has come down is just about gone.

So I guess this is my movie weekend. Rented 2 more movies yesterday. Watched SuperSize Me. What an interesting view on eating out. Puts everything in a whole new perspective. Certainly makes you think twice before you stop at Mickey D's. Also watched Troy. Liked the movie. nothing fabulous, but it was good. In adition to tat my girls have been begging to watch the Lord of the Rings. So we watched the first of those yesterday as well.

So Mark has inspired me to work out a little more regularly. So far so good. I've worked out twice this week. watching that movie added a little more motivation too. Hope to be in decent riding shape by this spring when we start really pulling out the Mountain Bikes. Want to spend a c0nsideable amount of time on the trails and I need to get to the top of Lewis Peak this year.

Anyway time to end this rambling. SMILE! and MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Mark N. said...

KEEP IT UP! The thing that has helped me the most is consistency. I keep things on a regular schedule. When it is time to work out then you work out. I still have a ways to go, but I really look forward to riding this year Mark...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home