Wednesday, March 30, 2005

life goes on.

So as you can tell by the picture we got a new cat. She is a real cutie, and the kids love her. The only problem now is she came home with goopie eyes and now she has a respiratory infection. After spending $85 to buy the cat from a rescue organization, and $30 -$40 to get all the stuff to have her a spot at home. The $50+ for the vet to fix this respiratory ailment is going to kill me. Especially since the meds they gave me may not even fix the problem. They want to run tests, and do all this other stuff too. Argh! Pets are not my thing right now. I'm just having horrible luck with the pets right now. And I love having pets.

Jayge really got things together for the end of the last term at school, and really pulled off some impressive grades for how far down they were when he started working on them. I am really impressed. Our Moab trip is in a few weeks, and he has definitely earned the right to join us on our annual trip.

This week I go back to Graves at work. Can't decide if I'm excited or not. I used to really enjoy going to graves because it was a time to work without all the pressures of having maanagement looking over your shoulder. But now that they have put supervisors on our presses that is no longer the case. So I think I may really struggle with the changes this time.

This weekend is my 12th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe I have been married for that long. I am very happy to say that I wouldn't change a thing about my marriage. Im am very happy, and love my wife very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home