Monday, April 11, 2005

Almost here

It's been a while since I added to my blog, so I'm about due for an update. Yesterday was crazy. Talon woke up from a bad asthma attack. It's not something that has ever been much of an issue. But yesterday, nothing we could do would help him get over the attack. We ended up taking him to the emergency room, and spending quite a bit of time there. Plus we had to get a nebulizer and give him treatments all day and night. Jayge on the other hand woke up sick and went in to the doctor with bronchitis and a sinus infection. Amanda spent the night last night awake because now she is getting sick too. Not much fun.

It's about time to make our annual Moab trip. I'm getting really excited to go. I'm just hoping that I'm not sick. Jayge has earned the opportunity to join us this year. He is riding really well. And is looking forward to our trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home