Friday, July 21, 2006

Hey

So what can I say. Just more of the same going on here. Got a new boss at work. Really don't know what I think about that. he almost never comes into the pressroom. He seems to make some really stupid decisions when he does do something though. Jayge bought a new bike. He got himself a road bike. He's been putting a lot of miles on it, so I guess that's a good thing. Wish he'd be a little bit more aggressive at trying to make some money to pay it off though. The two younger kids, Talon, and Alex start school next week. That's one of those really crazy things about year round schools. Amanda starts Junior High this year. (Can she really be that old?) And Jayge enters High School. (Am I really That Old?) Rachel has been working really hard to get into better shape. I'm really proud of her, she's been doing really well. Guess that's about it for an update. Not much I know, but it is something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home