Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The more I think about it.....

I've been kinda thinking things over for the last couple of days. Here I am ripping on the weather men for not getting the weather right. Now I think a person should be able to do his job acurately. So I still think they are a joke. But that being said the more I think about it I can't complain. While we could certainly use more water. the mountains have been getting quite a bit of snow. And I would much rather have our weather like it is than have to deal with the flooding they are having in St. George or California. Not to mention the disaster in Asia. All in all it's not too bad if you think about it.Right now it's cold. it snowed a little last night. and the roads are probably a little slick. But I only have 1 more day of work this week with the next 5 days off. can't complain about that. SMILE! AND MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home