Sunday, July 30, 2006

Changes

It has been an interesting week that has brought out a few changes here at home. Last Saturday, while driving to Bountiful, my van overheated. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but at this point I know I have a cracked radiator, and at the very least blown head gaskets. I'm hoping there isn't a cracked head or anyhting like that. But for a while I am down to one vehicle, until I can afford to fix the van. Also in what I think is truly exciting news, Rachel has quit work, and is now going to stay home as a full time mom. I think this will be a good thing for our family, and am really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mark N. said...

Dude I'm sorry to hear about the van. Let me know if I can help. If it is just the head gaskets it shouldn't cost too much to fix...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home