Thursday, January 13, 2005

Broken Bones

So After sleeping in until 11 today, and then getting in the shower. I get a phone call telling me I needed to get my daughter at school. She had fallen and couldn't get up......Oh, well almost. So Amanda fell off the bars playing gymnist on the bars at her school. Of course she lands on her right arm and we get to take a trip in to the doc. to see if it is broken. It is. the X-ray tech looks at it, and even before he is done taking pictures he could tell me it was broken, and what kind of break it was. Pretty impressive. Obviously seen that before. After we get it casted, and take her home she eats lunch and wants to go back to school. The lady in the office was totally shocked. She said Amanda didn't cry or anything, and she could move her arm like there was no problems. She was really surprised to find out it was broken. So now Amanda is in a cast. Probably for the next 4 weeks. Lucky her huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home