Thursday, January 20, 2005

work and play

Just finished my work week. There is something nice about having your week over after just 3 days of work. Granted the days are long, and on the days I work there isn't time to do much besides work and sleep. But having 4 days off every week is really nice. If it wasn't shift work so I had to change every 6 weeks it really wouldn't be too bad. The thing that sucks is when you have to take a week of vacation just to have a couple days off. For example this year my anniversary is on a Saturday, and I am going to have to take the day off because I work. Then 2 weeks later when it is time to go to Moab again. There is 2 days because not only do I have to take Friday off to go down there but I have to take Saturday off, because it is one of my work days too.. There is 40 hours of vacation just for a couple days off. Most people would only loose 8 hours or so for the Friday. That is where it sucks. Big time. So it sure would be nice if we could get some snow now. so it would clean out all this crappy air we have right now. This stupid inversion sucks. At least the weather men predicted this one acurately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home