Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Weekend

So this weekend we went out to visit Shane and Heather. It was a nice weekend. Played games, and stuff. We slept over on friday night, and played games on saturday too. By the time we left, I think everyone was exhausted, Both at their house and ours. Everyone was starting to get really out of control. Rachel got strep and an ear infection and has been home the last couple of days. Hopefully she is starting to feel better, and will be back to normal soon. And if all goes well, no one else will get sick. Yesterday at work I had another head pressman working with me. It's kind of awkward working with another pressman. Especially since my jogger had a meeting, so I had his rolltender too. Talk about feeling out of place on my own shift. It was kinda strange.. Hope we get some snow soon. I'd like to get rid of this inversion. So there is some decent air out there. Anyway. Time to go to work. Hove a great one everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home